Sunday, June 10, 2018

Make It Quick & Easy for Everyone: Include Your Contact Info



My Tip of the Week for You ~ Always include your contact information when you send emails. As a former hiring manager and recruiter, it was so nice and made my life so easy when the contact information was right there, in front of me, as I completed reading an email. When contact information is there, I am able to quickly pick up my iPhone and dial or text. It also allows the recipient to save your contact information for future. 

Don't assume that long time friends and business colleagues have your contact information. They aren't all as organized as you.

Hope this helps. Have a great, productive, and blessed week.


  

Wishing you much success and I'm here to be a resource and answer questions.
Marianne 
408-295-6656
marianneaddoradio@gmail.com
Ask about sliding scale if you've been laid off or are a student.


No comments:

Post a Comment